Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introduction

Art can be defined in many ways such as music, dance, drawings, paintings, sculptures, poetry, acting or pure nature. It is something that is used to express ones feelings or just a hobby. The definition is hard to explain, but it's just something that you see and know at the moment that, that object or scenery, is considered art. Art is more of a passion to me, not just something that I love to look at or collect or something. Both sides of my family are very talented, especially with art. Some sing, some dance, some draw, some paint, some beat-box and most of them take on photography. At a young age, I would love to sing and dance. As I grew up, I would watch my dad draw all these Disney characters and frame them just to put on my walls. I somewhat replaced my singing and dancing time with drawing or painting with my mom. I continue to sing, dance, draw or whatever type of art I can do when I have the opportunities to.

No comments: